Technology transfer activities that the group has done in the former years:
- Participation in the development of the CATS testing system that is being used by AIRBUS DS in the C235, CN295 and A400M aircrafts.
- Robotics and Automation technologies for aircraft manufacturing including multi-joint redundant manipulators, automatic elevation systems and perception systems for legged robots transferred to AIRBUS DS, INASOR, MC2 and APPLUS.
- Unmanned ground systems and autonomous systems for ground vehicles transferred to the ITURRI Group.
- Wireless sensor networks (WSN) for the protection of fire fighters transfered to the ITURRI Group.
- Autonomous systems for marine vehicles, command and control centers, computer vision systems for tracking and forest fire detection technologies transferred to NAVANTIA.
- Aircraft conflict detection and resolution techniques and surveillance methods based on UAS transferred to BOEING RESEARCH AND TECHNOLOGY EUROPE.
- Forest fire monitoring using helicopter on-board cameras transferred to FAASA.
- Intrusion detection and personnel monitoring using cameras and WSN nodes transferred to CLEVER.
Futhermore, the following technologies are being transferred or can be transferred to companies:
- Computer vision systems for quality control and classification.
- Autonomous transportation and logistic functionalities in industrial plants.
- Surveillance for security applications.