The GRVC offers a position as research assistant at full time for the development of applications with lightweight manipulation robots. Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Have the degree in industrial engineering, mechatronics, aerospace engineering, or electronics.
- Basic knowledge in manipulation robotics: kinematics, dynamics, control.
- Use of 3D CAD software: CATIA, Solid Works, Solid Edge…
- Programming skills in C/C++.
- Experience in design and development of prototypes.
The interested persons may send an email with their CV to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating “Manipulation Robots” in the subject.